Great weekend for the Emenhiser for City Council Campaign, with two events on Saturday. The first, at the home of Jann Feldman was focused on the wave of Cell Sites targeting our residential neighborhoods. Over 40 people attended presentations by Jeff Calvagna (radio frequency engineer), Noel Park, President of the Pacific View HOA and Les Chapin who has one of these sites in his front yard. Many spoke about the need for a citywide movement of residents and neighborhoods opposed to Cell Sites in residential locations (vs. the major highways).
The second event was an old fashion community picnic, hosted by the Rolling Hills Riviera HOA on the Eastside. Lots of people stopped by our campaign booth to discuss their concerns about crime, traffic and coyotes, among other local issues. I so enjoyed the chance to meet with the residents (and to sample the items on the dessert table).
Please remember that sample ballots are out and voting begins next Tuesday. Vote for Dave, and email or FB your friends and neighbors.
Vote for Dave Emenhiser November 7th!
Name: Dave Emenhiser
Occupation: Businessman/City Commissioner
Vote for DAVE EMENHISER for Rancho Palos Verdes City Council November 7, 2017
Independent, Experienced Leadership for all of Rancho Palos Verdes
- Former Chairman, Current Member, Rancho Palos Verdes Planning Commission 2010 – present
- Former Chairman, Member, Rancho Palos Verdes Finance Advisory Committee 2005 - 2009
- Former President, Current Board Member, Sea Bluff Homeowners Association 2005 – present
- Representative to Rancho Palos Verdes Council of Homeowners (CHOA)
- Graduate, Rancho Palos Verdes Leadership Academy
- Married: Miki Jordan Emenhiser (CEO, Junior Blind of America)
- Two Sons: Michael, Graduate, Peninsula HS; Eric, Graduate, Palos Verdes HS
- Member, St Peter’s By the Sea Church, member of the HR Committee
- Former National Sales Manager, Federal Contracts, Verizon; current Project Manager American Vision
- Author, 3 books on Management and Organizational Development
- Education: Doctorate, 2 Masters Degrees, Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
Protecting Our Quality of Life
- Insuring our Sheriff, Fire and Emergency Services provide the highest level of protection to our citizens
- Providing Honest, Open and Frugal city government
- Maintaining our roads, sewers and utilities
- Protecting the city’s financial health through sound fiscal management
- Providing a Council and city staff who are respectful of citizen input
- Finally, giving citizens a City Council that’s more interested in listening than talking – more interested in pursuing solutions, than in continuing conflict.
I hope I can count on your vote on November 7th!
Feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me at